Monday, March 9, 2015

Crochet Monster Baby Booties



When I was still a student, I had to knit socks and baby booties which were quiet difficult for my skill level.
Moreover, we used thin wool and we only had to knit one piece of each project. This did not make much sense to me. But as I struggled with these pieces, and didn't find them appealing, I did not find enough motivation to make more of them.
So I decided to make something similar which makes fun.


I used two strands of normal wool for the sole and claws, and eyelash yarn for the rest.
I just crocheted like I wanted to and embroidered claws on them.
It turned out surprisingly cool.

Yes, I like to crochet.
And I also like to knit, but just if a project really asks for it.

Here you can find a free pattern which looks quiet similar to my booties:

Do what you enjoy and have a nice day!
Dietlind

Ps.: If you got inspired by my post, I would really like  to see what you have created.

 Here you can see the front and back of the booties.
 Here you can see the top and bottom of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment