Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Crochet Pixie Cap With Butterfly Ornament


Have you ever wanted to make something, but after finishing your project you did not really have the guts to wear it as often as you would like to?
Well, I always wanted to crochet a pixie cap.


I even combined it with a butterfly ornament on the front. But I wove wool into the lacy butterfly ornament, in order to hide it. And I already thought about cutting off the top and turning it into a cap which looks rather conventional. That way it would look a bit like a turban. I think this could be quiet cute, but for now I decided to leave it as it is.


Here is a free pixie cap pattern:
You can find a paid pixie cap pattern, here:
Or you can just start from the top and increase very, very slowly. That is what I did, although I have bought the paid pattern. I am just not the kind of person who likes to follow a pattern, if I think that I can do it on my own somehow.

How to crochet a butterfly beanie (free tutorial):

Have a nice day!
Dietlind


Ps.: If you got inspired by my post, I would really like  to see what you have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment